This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Sunday, October 17, 2010

496 Project

In preparation for this trip to London & Paris I have realized the trip begins long before with a journey. I thank you for sharing in this journey with me.

There is an artery through Lansing that if you have traveled on it once you have probably traveled on it a thousand times.
If you were to stop your car and could see what was below what would you imagine to be seen?


Just in case you are not sure where I mean - this is to the left of you.

And this is to the right of you.

It amazes me how perpendicular life may be and we may never have the luxury to have this phenomenon revealed to us.

What seems ordinary sometimes becomes extraordinary.

One person's revelation is probably garbage to someone.

This is my favorite. Do you know why? Can you speculate...

Where did you come and to where are you going?

The artistic ability seems lacking to me. If I could, I would challenge the people of Cap-City to improve their art that is graffiti.

From below but you probably have no idea what it is like from above. Have you ever wondered how much you are missing?

In which direction are you going?

West 496 East.
Thank you for your time,

~Melik












No comments:

Post a Comment