This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lansing | Grand River | Fog

Donald Stouffer called me to let me know there was a great photo op with the moon, Grand River, Winky, Blinky and Whatever. I missed the moon but here's what I was able to come up with before my fingers began to hurt from the near zero temperatures. Now is this fog or steam? These were taken on the edge of the bridge by Moores River Drive
Why is the river creating so much fog / steam?

Night shots are getting more fun for me.

I kind of wish I owned a wide angle lens.

Oh, look at the pretty lights. Interesting I can't see the car.


Three car ghosts.

I caught an edge.



I might try this again on another eve that is not so cold.
~Melik

No comments:

Post a Comment