This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Sunday, January 9, 2011

One More Time W/ RadioShack

I was stumped. I decided not to take a chance and responded with the full name that I was given.

Robin Shelander,

I assume especially passionate is a positive spin on what seems to be a trend in retail to be especially invasive in order to up sale. Being in the service industry I fully understand the philosophy of trying to guide customers into possibly something a little bit more than what they were looking for. However, I feel this could be done in what I would consider a more symbiotic manner.

The location of the store is: 401 North Clippert Street Lansing, MI 48912 (517) 337-1853

Having shopped at this location over the years I've definitely noticed a change in not only merchandise, services and sales practices the latter has made the task of shopping more of a chore. You are not alone in this trend. There are other business that have caused me to be leery about how I spend money. This incident I've brought to your attention was a pinnacle of frustration bringing together all that I find most annoying with what used to be a simple task of going to the proper store to find that one thing.

Thank you very much for acknowledging receipt of my correspondence. I realize this one event will probably not change the world but at least now I feel someone has been enlightened to something that I have found has been bothering many of us ''shoppers''.

If you feel a phone conversation would be beneficial please let me know and I would be happy to give you a call.

Thank you for your time,

~Melik

No comments:

Post a Comment