This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Response From The Shack

Or is it. I noticed that the name is RadioShack, not Radio Shack or The Shack.

Good morning Melik,

Thank you for reaching out to RadioShack to communicate your frustrations about your shopping experience on December 29th.   Our stores do strive to offer outstanding customers service and inform our customers of the many services and products we offer.  My apologies if you were working with an employee who was especially passionate about the scope of our offerings.  

I hope you will share with me the location of the store where you were shopping.  Balance is important in building relationships and trust with our customers.  Your perception of the employees skill set is tremendous information that we would like to share with the staff at the store where you were shopping.   Each day offers learning opportunities, this would be a great one.  The choice is yours and I respect your decision.

If you would like to speak with me directly instead of emailing, please feel free to call my number listed below.  Otherwise, I wish you the best in 2011 and hope you will reconsider shopping at RadioShack in the future.

Respectfully,

Robin Shelander
Customer Service Supervisor
RadioShack Corporation
817-415-0479

No comments:

Post a Comment