This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Friday, January 7, 2011

Radio Shack - Thank you

This is a copy of an E-mail that I have sent to Radio Shack several times with no response commenting on a recent experience there.


Dear Radio Shack,


The last time I saw you was last Thursday 30 December. Thank you for being conveniently located. Thank you for having hours that kind of match my crazy work schedule. Thank you for having toys, electronics, accessories and those weird watchmacallit doohickies. And thank you for having a staff that is knowledgeable about most of what I am looking for.


I know you want to analyze your clientele but I don’t want to give you my phone number, address or E-mail address. I guess I’m okay with giving you my zip code but with so many businesses doing that I just wish you would take my cash. That’s right – if you could be polite, say hello, and tell me how much my purchase will be please just take my cash and give me what change is due.


If I come in asking question so that I can get the one thing that I need to finish a project I wish you wouldn’t ask me a bunch of questions that do not matter. If I ask you where the routers are located if you basically grunt and point I’m okay with that. Does it really matter who my internet provider is? Does it really matter if I have a cell phone? Does it really matter what type of computer I’m using. I simply asked you for a four port router. If you would have went straight to what size space are you trying to cover I would have been okay with that. But you didn’t you told me that if I changed my cellular phone provider with a great data package I could use the phone to connect my computer to the internet. I tried to be polite, but not only are your questions bothering the heck out of me it seems you have halitosis.  Come to think of it – it is none of your business how much I pay for cellular service. Furthermore it is none of your business how much my internet provider is charging me. It is none of your business when my cell phone contract requirements will be satisfied.


I realize times have changed Radio Shack but if you are going to annoy the hell out of me you could at least give me some information that I can use like the difference between N technology and G technology. You never even mentioned that because you kept saying you can beat whatever price I am paying. I’m sorry but you have no idea what I am paying and it is none of your business.


So Radio Shack, if I do visit you again and ask you a question I will simply repeat myself until you answer my question. If I have more then I will just repeat the process. Your soft hard sell based on commission barrage of questions has become VERY annoying.
Thanks for being there all these years Radio Shack but when or if you see me again you’ll have to forgive me if I seem cold, rude and unwilling to be pumped for information as if you are an agitated bill collector.


Thank you,
~Melik


A few days later I purchased what I needed at Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment