This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Friday, December 17, 2010

Airplane View to DTW

There was a cool feature on the European flights. You could check to see where you were at any given moment. On the monitor had a composite map, satellite map and outside view. There were details such as departure time, estimated arrival time, duration of flight, altitude and outside air temperature. It is a badass feature. A cool detail is when the plane was landing it went from down view to front view. I thought it was great but I wondered what the view would be if there was an "incident". I'll let your imagination work with that thought.



This made me think of that movie "Twilight Zone". Do you remember the creature that was on the wing of the plane? It would be difficult for the guy to have a smoke out there.





My anxiety level was kind of high. I thought watching the landing was cool but then I kept thinking what would happen of something went wrong.

Big bump - we landed.


Once we were 'safe' on the ground this was our salutation.

Wowza - look at all the planes.

Parking assistant...

This is a very important job.

I think some drivers could use a lot help from their friends.

... and stop

Welcome to DTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment