This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Friday, December 31, 2010

Detroit Graffiti

A while back I caught some graffiti in Detroit. Some very impressive stuff. Although I wasn't able to decipher the gang language.
I know that Biggee said 'mo money mo problems' but if I had some big money maybe I could help solve them. Problems that is. I'd like to have the opportunity to see if he was incorrect.

I'm not sure what I believe. I believe there are a lot of questions.

Pardon me?

A car wash...

in Highland Park

I can't read the rest

Z E B O ?

Spaghetti?


Marvin the Martian?

Father Nature?

And then there is this. As a whole these are a lot more interesting than what I found in Lansing. Check out the 496 Project: 496 Project blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment