This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Monday, December 27, 2010

Margaret Ross Custom Gifts

I started in October. I thought I was done by mid November. I received an E-mail from my mom and she went gaga over the Time Slot episode that featured Margaret Ross.
If you missed it that would be here: M.R. on TS / LIL
Christmas Eve I mad a frantic call to Ms. Margaret Ross letting her know about my situation and thank goodness she was happy to help a brother out.
1st we picked out a pair of ear rings for mom.

Then she started working on a custom 'dog tag' for young Nikkolas.

If she had a hammer - which she does - she will hammer late into the night even on Christmas Eve.

As we both admire her work.

Almost done. Add a couple music notes, buff, patina, and polish.

Makes for a happy Nephew Nikk. And of course mom was thankful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment