This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner at The Eiffel Tower

I have a new bar to measure certain accolades that I use. To say that the meal at the Eiffel Tower was amazing doesn't even come close to how delectable it was. It was the most tender, hot, juiciest breast of chicken I have ever had melt in my mouth. The truffle oil mascarpone foam that topped the dish was heavenly. I've never been a big fan of asparagus but these were perfectly prepared to be tender from tip to base. All finished with some sauce that completed the dish in a way that created a food orgasm for my mouth. The dessert was the smoothest chocolate I have had sweetly slide past my sweet taste buds. I ain't even a fan of chocolate - strange I know.


You should know these two by now - Bobby and Kristin. Oh yea then there is me and Uncle Tim.
Okay the salad was average - not bad average. Just average.
I left to take some pictures.
Look at that - LOOK AT THAT. Well it is just a picture so all you can do is look at it but this picture needs smell-a/taste-a vision.
I think we were served by a boss.
I should have asked more questions.
And if you made it all the way back to my first post, well... I saw it.
This structure was like a strange maze of steel. It is difficult to imagine how they did this 120 years ago.
Hydraulics / Elevator or Lift motor.






No comments:

Post a Comment