This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Sunday, November 14, 2010

We Took a Tour of Paris

Then I realized that there wasn't anything really showing that the graffiti was where it was. Can you tell that there is a Parisian building in the background?
I have no idea what this building is. Try to imagine 4 or 5 days with everything that you see is either new or different. Information overload. This is the Paris Opera House considered one of the most beautiful buildings in the world. Bobby and Kristin Pfauth are both individually and collectively smarter than I.
If you want to exercise your credit card I can give you a name of a city to go to.

You know what this is.

This guy is supposed to be a big deal in France. That was made more interesting by hearing the United Kingdom version of the story.
We bad to da bone.
Look at the minorities in this picture - ha. The persistent panhandlers were pesky but I could understand why they are there. Eventually a firm no turns into an open wallet. Not from me it won't happen but a lot of people did purchase something.
We got in trouble.

Arc de Triomphe - That Napoleon guy built this so that his army would be able to march under it after their victories. There is more to the story but I don't want to bore you.
I had no idea that Notre Dame was so huge.
Okay wait wait I'll take your picture while you take my picture - that will be cool.
Did you know that the Eiffel Tower was supposed to be a temporary structure for only 20 years? It was built in 1889 as an entrance arc for the World's Fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment