This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How much would you pay for a cola?

My short answer is 7 Euros which is $9.80 USD. Ridiculous I know but I don't drink coffee and I wanted the caffeine. Being that I was in a hurry I decided to go to the hotel lobby and grab a Coca Cola. I knew it would be pricey but gooooolllleeey. Yes I brought the bottle home and the useless stir stick that came with it. You can't see but it is embossed with the name of the hotel on it. Just what I need is another dust collector. What a trip though. A damn good time and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to Tim Barron for making it happen along with Michael Jackman of International Tours / Collette Travels.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should find some way to wear it around your neck and start a new fashion trend! Its very cool that you all traveled so far and got to see so much. Cant wait to see what you do in the near future. Happy travels.

    ReplyDelete