This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Sunday, November 14, 2010

Romance Continues - Once in Paris

I have a love of graffiti and I was pleasantly surprised to see some as we neared Paris.
And then I realized I have no idea what these scribe artist are painting about.
I think we spent the whole week going up and down, down and up. I'm not complainin' - I'm just sayin'
Security of some sort is EVERYWHERE. And that was our transporter that took us under the English Channel
And yes the whole time away I was that asshole that took pictures of people that didn't want their picture taken. However, I wanted to capture the signs with people's names on them. I just think it is neat.
I learned quickly that the French love their dogs. By love I mean that they take their canine pets everywhere. By everywhere I mean stores, hotels, bars, restaurants - EVERYWHERE.
Seeing armed military does not comfort me because once something starts their job is reactionary which would mean someone might have already shot me. Nothing bad happened luckily.

Another tearful goodbye.
And a joyful hello.



No comments:

Post a Comment