This trip was organized by:

The London and Paris trip was organized by International Tours of Lansing. They did an awesome job making sure we had a wonderful experience.

Link: http://www.intltour-lansing.com/





Friday, November 26, 2010

Paris Loo

I have never understood why there would be a phone in bathroom. I guess if you fall and can't get up it would be useful but this one is so high on the wall.

Entering the loo

Things seem pretty normal so far. I have a place to was my dirty self.

Roomy and plenty of towels.

Hair dryer - normal. Mirror - normal. Towels -normal. TP - normal. TP silver hat - I saw that in London but I  still don't understand the purpose. Oh look a facial tissue holder. What is that second 'bowl' doing there? It doesn't look like a urinal.

That is an interesting flusher mechanism but what in the hell am I supposed to do with the thing on the left. It doesn't look like a drinking fountain.

That there is one of them bidet thingies. Does it really need a stopper? I guess there isn't a way to lower and raise it. I have a lot of questions and I don't want to ask anyone about this.

I won't give you any details but I'll just say I did not like this apparatus. It felt weird.

Toilet paper 'squares' were actually a little longer than what we have at home. Toilet paper rectangles was more like it.

I think this is a better idea than than stupid toilets we sell here in the States now that are supposed to save on water. What usually happens if you have a lot of business is you have to flush a few times. That doesn't save water. These guys have this thing I called a "onesy twosy"

I know why am I shadowing my shot - horrible. The small button is for getting rid of number one and the bigger button is for, well... bigger stuff.

In both cities I kept feeling like I was falling out of the bathtub while I was getting out. Putting the tub a few inches off of the ground makes a big difference when you aren't used to it and have wet feet. I managed to NOT break a hip. Thank goodness because I wouldn't have been able to reach the phone anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment